A tool for Unity editor to make windows fullscreen, simple and easy, useful for recording tutorials, testing in a real gaming environment and tweaking the scene.
- Plug ‘n’ play, it works out of the box
- Better performance since version 2.1.0, no more framerate drops!
- Multi-screen support, use as many monitors as you want
- Fullscreen on play, because maximize on play is a waste of space
- Configurable to best fit your needs
- Fullscreen for any window, even the whole editor
- Keep the state, don’t lose changes made on the fullscreened window
- Clean code
Supports all Unity versions since 5.6.
Source code included!
More screenshots can be found on the store page.